In case of problems with MiRA
Yorick is a wonderful language for data and signal processing written by David Munro.
YGSL is a Yorick plug-in to bring some special functions of the GSL (GNU Scientific Library) into Yorick.
YGSL is available at GitHub: https://github.com/emmt/ygsl.
Most of my Yorick plugins are publically available (see HERE). The following ones are not yet freely distributed (but will probably be in a near future if someone shows interest):
- YImage - Yorick plugin for image processing;
- YFreeImage - Yorick plugin to FreeImage image i/o library;
- YLapack - Yorick plugin for Lapack/Atlas/OpenBLAS/GotoBLAS algebra libraries;
- YEigen - Yorick plugin for Eigen linear algebra library;
- YOCV - Yorick plugin for OpenVC image processing library;
- SPL - Signal Processing Library.