Yorick Plugins and Tips
YNFFT is a Yorick plugin for NFFT (nonequispaced fast Fourier transform).
The last version of YNFFT is here.
- Make sure you have installed the NFFT library (http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~potts/nfft/), the FFTW library (http://www.fftw.org/) and Yorick (http://yorick.github.com/).
- Go to the YNFFT directory:
- Edit the file "Makefile" and check the values of the variables PKG_DEPLIBS, PKG_CFLAGS and PKG_LDFLAGS; for instance, assuming PREFIXis a variable with the top directory where FFTW and NFFT libraries are installed:
PKG_DEPLIBS=-L$(PREFIX)/lib -lnfft3 -lfftw3 PKG_CFLAGS=-I$(PREFIX)/include PKG_LDFLAGS=
- Update the paths in the file "Makefile" for compilation by executing the following command:
yorick -batch make.iwhere "yorick" can be replaced by the full path to your Yorick interpreter if not installed in a standard location.
- Optionally, check the plugin:
make testsYou may have to set some environment variable for the dynamic loader (LD_LIBRARY_PATHon Linux) if the NFFT library is installed in a non-standard location, e.g.:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PREFIX/lib make tests
- Finally, install the plugin: